Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 3 December 2012

Winter Quarters.

I finally decided to give my trees some protection for the winter,not so much from frost but from the persistent rain we have had lately.


I hate to see the benches bare of trees, it means cold and wet for quite a while.


It was not until I put the trees away I realised how much I have cut down my collection, as I have got them all into the greenhouse next to the studio.


I had to use two greenhouses last year.


Any visitors tonight will have some cover as well if they want to see the trees.


I even had room for some of my accent plants as well.
Well more later as I have to get ready for my Natter night,will it be busy or not?
Time will tell.







1 comment:

  1. I have tried to grow a bonsai several times--but I killed them all Your's are lovely'

    ReplyDelete