Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Almost ready.

I have been getting ready for our trip to Willowbog for the Ryan Neil workshop tomorrow , at the moment I do not think I will need all this gear, but better to have it than not.Shovels, rock salt,wellies and multi purpose ratchet straps, just in case the weather is not nice to us.


As I will not get home from work till about ten o clock tonight I am now ready, just some extra clothes, fill the flask, put the workshop tree in and hope for the best.

Willowbog, here we come.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe and enjoyable journey. Share the information with us which you will get in Ryan Neil workshop.
    ratchet straps

    ReplyDelete