Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 10 January 2013

Everyone out.{ sounds like a union man }

Not the best of days, but as I was home alone I decided to do my own thing and had a run out in the car. I did not have any plans to go anywhere in particular and ended up going through part of the Lake District,which we tend to take for granted living so close to it, just 30 minutes away.I did remember the camera and took a few snaps of the area between Keswick and Buttermere.


These first two were taken heading for Grange in Borrowdale and show the sun was trying to come through the fog.


Next on into Honister pass.





Looking back the way I came.


People say never look back, but with views like this who wouldn't.


In the bottom of the pass I even made a new friend..


Then on to Buttermere, note the nice Larch.


After this it was back onto A roads and home, back to reality.
I love the Lakes at this time of year as they are not crowded like in the summer .








No comments:

Post a Comment