Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 21 January 2013

Natter night 21st Jan.

A very busy night with eight visitors in all , the studio was full. Nice to see Sue S again after a long absence , she brought a couple of Shohin trees for a bit of advice and to remove some old wiring ready for her workshop with Ryan Neil at Willowbog this coming Sunday.

Sue cleaning her Shohin Juniper.


I thought I had a better photo of  Ken's JBP before the work was done but this is the only one I could find.


Ken M  was missing last week so he finished wiring his Japanese Black Pine, which was then tweaked into shape.

The buds on a  collected Hawthorn still continue to grow strong so I decided to pot it into a ceramic pot before it gets to far.


Almost in.


Finally in and it will now be in this pot for at least four or five years,so I can concentrate on getting the foliage and roots growing nice and strong.If this tree continues to grow like it has in the last year it will not take long to become quite a nice tree.I will now keep it in the studio until the frosts have gone, { not to long I hope }

Well the next big thing to happen is the Ryan Neil workshops and demo this weekend at Willowbog ,we can only hope the weather is kind to us for a change.I for one have been looking forward to this weekend ever since we found out Ryan was coming.

Hopefully I will get plenty photos to post 





No comments:

Post a Comment