Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 28 January 2013

Very special people.

I would like to thank two very special people who do a lot for the Bonsai community in the UK.Without them we would not have anywhere to meet friends or restock our bonsai needs.
They provide us with a beautiful setting and a very warm welcome every time we arrive there and also arrange workshops and demos by some of the best bonsai artists in the world.


Who am I talking about, Peter and Jean Snart.
The amount of work these two do for  bonsai-ists is unbelievable,despite the weather they managed to host one of the best weekends I for one have ever had.
I am sure everyone who attended the Ryan Neil workshops or demonstration at Willowbog will agree with me on this.
The amount of time and extreme effort they and their family put in was outstanding.

Thank you both.




No comments:

Post a Comment