Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 25 February 2013

Natter night 25th Feb.

After last weeks very busy night , this week was much quieter with only five visitors and no trees.So with Ken M not at his best he had the night off, but his Yew did'nt as I added a bit more wire and started to move some of tbe fine branches into position.
 
 
The bottom left side.
 
 
I got a few branches done on the right as well, but still a long way to go.
I will not show how many branches I cut off in case Ken happens to look at my blog.
Just joking ken , get well soon.
 
 
 
It was a nice night but cold with the moon showing itself quite brightly.
 
Short but sweet tonight,and the natter was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment