Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 1 February 2013

Watch out.

I have just returned from a walk round out local park with Mike R and we were amazed at how many things are showing signs of spring, yes I said spring, take a look at these photos.


The first three are Hawthorn.




Willow.


Cherry.


Rhodie.



When you see things like this you begin to wonder if you over slept for a month or so.


A nice bit of deadwood on a Silver Birch.
Who said you never see Jin and Shari on deciduous trees.


Duck. No don't bend down tell me what kind of duck it is.

Maybe ,just maybe we will have a Summer this year.








1 comment:

  1. Its a muscovy duck ray 1 ov the best egg layers ov the duck family i had 2 c u mon

    ReplyDelete