Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 21 February 2013

Willowbog characters.

To start at the top with the bosses assistant.
 
 
Peter.
 
 
Ray C
 
 
A blast from the past John R.
 
 
Len G.
 
 
Tony S
 
 
Terry H
 
 
Ian Y, bonsai eejit.
 
 
Phil the fingers.
 


Ken M
 
 
 
Peter G relaxing.
 
 
Can't miss the ladies. Dianne H.
 
 
Last but most important, the boss Jean.
 
More to follow when I find the photos.
 
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice 'manbag' on Mr Greedy there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah ! I might bring it with me this weekend , the company I will be in means I will feel right at home ! as for the photos , what a mottley crew ! ladies excepted of course !

    ReplyDelete