Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 11 March 2013

Natter night 11th March.

Despite the weather being so foul I still had six visitors tonight, so it was quite busy. I was working on a Potentila belonging to Anthony which had been left to long before cutting back, so after a good clip I added some wire and put the branches into place.
 
Before .
 
After.
 
Next another Potentila, this time raw stock with nothing done since collection.
 
 
Just a good clip and remove some large dead branches and I can already see a nice image emerging from this clump.
 
 
Simon R being Simon R as usual.
Where did you get that hat?
 
Next we have Ken's Yew, which we wired some more.
 
 
Still a few branches to do , but we are getting there.
I will post a better photo when I finish wiring.
 
Lastly some more of Anthony's trees for potting.
 
 
A busy night and a busy week ahead, if I can get rid of this head cold that hit me this morning.
 
Once again thanks for looking in.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment