Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 4 March 2013

Natter night 4th March.

Yet another Monday arrives, they seem to come round very quickly these days, but who cares as I really enjoy my natter night.I started today by putting a lot of my trees out on the benches, as we had a good day of sunshine and it will do them good.
 
 
Nice to see the trees outside again.
 
 
Spring is almost here.
 
 
There is a frost warning tonight so I will put some trees back inside, just to help the new buds that are showing.
Len G and Devy, our new natterer, also turned up to do a potting job on this Larch that now belongs to Devy.
 
 
 

 
We got him to stand beside it for a size comparison.

 
 
Not Devy's best side, but the tree looks ok.
 
 
Please comment if you agree.
 
Next we have a multi trunk Cotoneaster belonging to Tony W.
 
 
Becoming less of a multi trunk all the time, this is after we removed a trunk from the right hand side and did a bit of block carving on the left side.
 
I will be posting an update on this tree shortly.
When I get some better photos.
 
Well thats it for now, time for supper and bed.
Thankyou for looking in.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment