Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 21 March 2013

Returning Ken's Yew.

Today saw Mike R and me going to Ken's to return his Yew that I have been working on for a few weeks, on and off, So after a phone call we decided to visit him and take it back as he had not seen it since I finished the work.I did not have to worry about what he thought of the work, judging by the look on his face he likes it.
 
 
This is a view of the Yew from above that I only saw when I put it on the floor,this is a view we do not look at often enough as it shows the placement of branches very well.
 
 
 
Once again I could not resist another photo of the view from his lounge window, every time I visit the scene changes and I can not get enough of it.
 
 
As is usual when I go to see him he always has a job for me, this time he wanted a display bench moved.
 
 
 
Two more of his tree's this time on the decking out of the wind.
 
Now I just have to mention Ken's wife Janice who is a proper artist and show some of her work.
 

Two paintings by Janice.
 
 
I really hope this has given Ken a boost after his recent bout of ill health.
Get well soon Ken we all miss you at Natter night.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment