Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 18 April 2013

Believe it or not !!

I know it is hard to believe at the moment the way the weather has been lately, but spring is actually here.I have just been in the garden looking at the trees and they are really pushing out into leaf.
 
 
My Hawthorn known locally as the Rhino, showing quite green.
On close inspection it is going to be covered with flower's again this year.
 
 
My Kiyohimi maple continuing to grow quite strong.
 
 
My Dawn Redwood's buds swelling quite fast, another couple of weeks decent weather should see it in full leaf.
 
 
The Larch are also moving fast now.
 
 
I was going to say, with a bit of luck and a fair wind, but after the last few days we have had enough wind for now.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment