Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 15 April 2013

Natter night 15th April 2013.

A hectic night for me tonight, as I said in my last post, I would do a basic styling on a Hemlock and post some photos on tonight's post. Well I made it, just, so here goes.
 
 
This is the tree as it was this afternoon.
 
 
 
First branch taking shape.
 
 
To prove it was me that did the styling I got Mike R to take a couple of snaps.
 
 
Still a long way to go.
 
 
The final image, I hope Jeff likes it.
Only a basic image but not a bad start, now all it needs is to grow well and create some ramification and a different pot, but the pot will have to wait until the tree has recovered from all this work so probably next spring.
 
As I said a hectic night, I had only just started on the Hemlock when Tony W arrived and I showed him his multi trunk Cotoneaster which I repotted this afternoon.
 
 
 
 
 It looks a  whole lot better than it did in a wooden box. I wish I had taken a photo of the look on his face as it showed how much he liked it.
 
Now the weather has warmed up a lot Ken M brought his Yew to be potted into a new pot, this was another task but one well worth doing, as these next two pics show.
 
 
The old pot, a large round Mica.
 
 
Now in it's new pot it looks much more balenced.
 
A very hectic night, but very enjoyable.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: