A fairly quiet night after last week anyhow with only five visitors and no trees to work on, so I repotted this Hemlock that was styled last year. I thought it was about time, as the pot it was in was to big, but had done it's thing as the tree is growing strong.
This is how it was while I was trying the new pot for size.
Looks much more in keeping with the size of the tree.
I then decided to give this Cotoneaster a bit of a clip to get rid of some thick branches.
Now I have removed some of the thickest branches I can work on some refinment of the new growth
One of my accents starting to run amock.
A quiet but satisfying night all the same.