Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 14 April 2013

Summer has arrived.

I am pleased I got my benches treated with stain on friday as with summer finally here I wont get much chance to do anymore. The weather this morning is crap, very wet and very windy, but on the plus side a bit warmer, which will be better for my trees.

 
This part of my disply benches for my smaller trees looks much better with the stain on as does all the rest.
 
 
 
 
I only hope I will be able to leave the trees on the benches now and it does not turn frosty again.
 
I too could do with some nice sunny weather as my old bones are aching with all the work tidying the garden.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment