Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 20 April 2013

Today's workshop at Willowbog.

The workshop today was very busy with ten students attending, most of which were regulars.I will start with the Tokanoma display.
 
 
A very nice Scotch Elm, looking it's best just out in leaf.
 
 
The first tree I was tasked with was this nice Ceder belonging to Tony S from Hartlepool, as Tony has trouble with his hands, putting wire on is a problem for him so I did it for him.
 
 
After some guy wires were added and some clipping it looked much better.
 
 
As terry was not there today Peter and I were grateful that Len turned up to help.
 
 
A lot of discussion and a bit of repotting.
 
 
There was also time for some to enjoy the nice rolls and tea.
 
 
Not many photos but as I said it was a very busy day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment