Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 5 May 2013

Thriving trees.

After a quiet week of posts this is the third one today. My trees are really thriving at the moment, not because of the weather, but because they are in the greenhouse.Everytime I put them out on the benches the wind starts again and because it is a cold wind the trees slow down and almost stop growing.Hence it is a Hoakey Koakey time,in out in out. Who said I need the excercise?
 
 
Larch in lovely fresh spring colour.
 
 
 
 
 
Dawn Redwood. Really fresh healthy foliage.
 
 
Hawthorn, Juniper, Maple, Yew.
 
 
 
Maple,Hemlock, Cotoneaster.
 
 
 
Juniper budding well.
 
Maybe one day I will be able to leave them on the benches!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment