Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 23 June 2013

Another Sunday

Another Sunday morning, already been in the garden to see the trees, not the best weather but nice and peaceful.The first thing I pick up when I go out is the camera, not just so I can post pics of my trees but as a record of how they are changing. when you see them every day you do not notice the changes, but when you look back at photos you can see right away how much they do.
 
First my Hawthorn forest.
 
 
Already filling up.
 
 
This morning,nearly ready for some more work.
 
 
My juniper, which was awarded best work in progress at the BSA show about eighteen months ago.
 
 
How they change.
 
 
What a turn around for this small Cotoneaster.
 
Then
 
And now.
 
This shows why it is a good idea to keep photographic records.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: