Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 24 June 2013

Natter night 24th June 2013.

Only four visitors tonight with two trees, first Ken M brought a Chuhin sized Golden Yew for some advice and a clip. On close inspection we decided not to clip it out at the moment, but to wait another month or so to let the new growth grow on a bit and harden off .
 
 
This tree started it's life as a bonsai at a workshop at Willowbog quite a few years ago and was originally styled by Marc Noelanders.
 
Next was a Sulpher spray Boulevard, brought by Paul M.
 
 
This tree has a very long way to go and is quite a challenge. But never say never, I will give it a good try to make a presentable image.
 
Sorry no before photo, as usual I forgot.
 
Short but sweet tonight, thanks for looking in to my post.
 
 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment