Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 30 June 2013

Out of my control.

First off I must say sorry for not posting this week, we have been away for a few days again and while in a car park my car was broken into and my camera was stolen, so no photos of the trip.
Now the good news, I have bought a new camera and here are some pics I have just taken to try it out.

 
Hawthorn.
 
 
Cotoneaster.
 
 
Kiyohimi Maple.
 
 
Close up of new growth on a Hemlock.
 
Well it seems to work allright, so I am back in business once more.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nasty affair Ray. These things always leave a bad taste. Nice pics so the camera must be doing it's work.

    ReplyDelete