Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A visit home.

A strange title but as I am staying at Willowbog for a week not a bad one.As I had to pop home for a couple of things I decided to do a quick post. I took with me my Squamata Juniper just in case I got bored,having nothing to do but relax, no chance, looking after a Bonsai nursery is not an easy task, although enjoyable. I did manage to do some work on the tree between other jobs so it is not all work and no play.


Looks pretty good now I have got all the wire on and most of the foliage where I want it.


This is how it was when I got it.


Quite a big change, don't you think?

Well some clean socks and back to work at Willowbog.

I will post some more when my week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment