Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 7 July 2013

July chat at Willowbog.

Yesterday we spent the whole day in brilliant sunshine at Willowbog for the July chat,and what a day it was.
 
You should be wearing a hat at your age Peter.
 
Now some photos of the day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Too hot to work inside for some.
 
 
 
 
 
Someone found something else to do!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 
 
A few of the trees worked on today.
 
 
 
 
 
A great day made all the better by the sun shine.
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ray, I went to the July chat for the first time and had a great time watching and learning about the different ways of pruning and styling of bonsai. I did appreiciate your advive in helping me choose a starter tree and possible ways it could be styled. I will be away for the next chat but will be there in September. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete