Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 19 July 2013

Ken's party night.

I really can't think straight this morning, thanks to Ken for a great night, I am just not used to drinking now and suffer when I do. But it was fun and a great meal as well. I will let the photos do the talking.


The gathering.


Ken even catered for people who were driving by making Japanese tea.


The tea came in a cast iron tea pot.


Now for some trees.


Larch.


Hawthorn.


Two Junipers, which we split earlier this year, both still growing very well.


The Yew still looking great.


Cork bark Elm.


Scots pine, which was worked on last Natter night.


All washed up.


Laid back.


The sun starting to set.


Then the moon gave us a show.


The end of a perfect night.


Just two words left to say.

Thanks Ken.
















No comments:

Post a Comment