Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 11 July 2013

Life blood.

The life blood of any tree is water, without it they will die, so during this hot weather I often water twice a day.Morning watering to see them through the day, evening watering to give them a chance for a good drink through the night.

This is one of my Larch about two month ago.


This is it now after cutting back the second growth.


A chore that I do not mind doing, giving life to my trees.


Some one once told me if you cut Hawthorn it stops them growing, I do not believe them as this one was clipped about a month ago and just look at the new growth.


I have been pinching out for about two weeks now.


It needs this nearly every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment