Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Thursday, 8 August 2013

Amazing.

I am amazed at the way a decent bit of summer makes such a difference to the trees. The amount of growth they have put on over the last few weeks of good weather is staggering. They are just like us really, we all enjoy sunshine, but we never seem to get enough of it.I have been tinkering about again with two of my trees, the first one, my Squamata Juniper, on which I have been refining the Jin and Shari, continues to improve each day.


Still not 100% sure of the viewing angle, but it's around here some where.

Second tree a Larch, which has had two really good growth spurts this year, I have added some more wire and brought it back into shape once more.





I have also been planning a new pot for this tree as this one is, in my opinion, is too large and the wrong shape. I have in my collection a nice round pot by Ian Baillie, which I think will suit it better, watch this space in spring time.


No comments:

Post a Comment