Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 14 August 2013

HELP.

I want to ask a favor of the visitors to my blog, especially the ones from the USA. I am trying to trace two people who attended our wedding in July 1971. Here is a photo from that time.


Their names are Patrick Frick
 & Karen Cattani.
They were on a hiking tour of Europe when I met up with them and we became good friends. But we lost contact many years ago.

They were from the LA.area back in them days. but who knows where they are now.

Karen's parents owned a firm of maternity underwear makers called Cattani enterprises somewhere near Van Nuys. 
Patrick was into Karate at the time. 
I am testing the power of the internet to see how good it really is.
Can you help me by re posting this on your blogs, Facebook Twitter or anything else you use to see if  we can find them.

We would dearly love to rekindle our friendship from all those years ago.

My sincere thanks to all who help me find them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment