Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 19 August 2013

Natter night 19th August 2013.

Another quietish night with four visitors and not much to do ,so I started on Ken's Juniper forest again. All I intended to do was some more thinning out but got carried away and started to wire.


I only managed to get the left hand tree done to night but there is plenty time to do the rest.
_____________________________________

One more thing I managed today was to extend the WiFi out to the studio, so now I can use the internet out there.Who knows where this might lead, on line natter night streaming, live as it happens. Hey I sound like I know what I am talking about. Maybe one day I will understand how this thing works.


Now all I need is a good web cam and someone to set it up and show me how to use it.

______________________________________

Once again thanks for visiting my blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment