Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 5 August 2013

Natter night 5th August 2013.

A quiet night with only 4 visitors, but no trees to work on, so we just had tea and coffee and a good natter.
I also had a bit clip out on a couple of my trees, which was badly needed after two weeks holiday, which you can see in these photos.


My Dawn Redwood in need of clipping and some wiring.


My Hawthorn, it just shows how much they can grow in just two weeks.


Larch in its second flush of growth this season.


My Taxus still growing strong, looking nice and green and healthy.


My daughter got in on the act as well, giving Simon R a good clip out.


Last but not least two old men sitting in deck chairs.

For anyone who remembers Morecambe and Wise the comedy duo.

So I will have plenty to do in the next few days, getting my trees back into shape.

Thank you once again for looking in.







No comments:

Post a Comment