Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Natter night extra.

On Monday when we were blessed with a visit from Robert Porch he also brought some trees for me to have a play with over the next few weeks.As a result of this I will not be stuck for something to do on natter night for a while.
--------------------------------------


Larch.
--------------------------------------------


White Pine,another Larch and a privet behind.Ken M has already claimed the Pine for himself.
--------------------------------------


Two Common Juniper,Another Juniper at the back and a Scots Pine.
------------------------------------------


A small Spruce with a Scots Pine behind and a Chinese Juniper on the right.
------------------------------------


Robert promised me a Squamata Juniper earlier this year and this is it.

A lot of wire and quite a bit of carving to be done, it will be a challenge, but I like a good one.
--------------------------------
I can't wait to get home and get started.







No comments:

Post a Comment