Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 30 September 2013

Natter night 30th Sept 2013.

It was a good job I started early today as we had another visit from Robert Porch tonight and I did not get anything done as regards trees. Robert brought quite a bit of stuff with him, such as pots,tools ,trees and stands with a view to trading.


Just some of the pots.


Tools and stands.


More tools and stands.


This Juniper Robert left with me to have a play with did not go back with him, it went home with someone else.


Also this Chinese Juniper I styled a few weeks ago went away to a new home.


No trees worked on tonight, but we still had a very entertaining night and a good laugh.

Natter night seems to get better all the time.






No comments:

Post a Comment