Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 4 October 2013

Another Cotoneaster.

Yet another Cotoneaster, I just love the different styles you can make out of them.
----------------------------------

This is how it started.


I found when working the large,thick branch was completely dead and rotten, so it was removed.
What was left I blended in with a bit of gentle carving, then treated it with preserver to stop anymore rotting.


The main upwards facing branch needs a little more bending, but too much at once is not good for the tree, so this will be done over time.


Overall I think a successful operation so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment