Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 7 October 2013

Natter night 7th Oct 2013.

Seven visitors only one tree tonight, but I was kept busy by myself wiring the Chinese Juniper I got at Sheffield.But first have another look at this Shohin Hinoki which Sue S brought back to show us how far she had got with it.


Above is a photo from a couple of weeks ago.
Below is how it looks now after the left side has had some wire added and a bit of clipping.


Looking much better Sue, keep up the good work.
-----------------------------------------------------

Now back to my Juniper.
This was last week just after cleaning out.


Below you can see I have started to apply wire.


And even more wire.


Now the part I really enjoy, tweaking.


I think it is quite a nice image for the first styling.
Now I will nurture the tree over Winter and hopefully it will respond well next Spring.
--------------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment