Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Friday, 18 October 2013

Shohin Spruce.

I have just finished the first styling of this Shohin Spruce, which I have to say was a pleasure to do.

--------------------------------------------------
The front, before styling

-------------------------------------------------------
The back,before styling.

------------------------------------------------------

The front, after the work was done.

------------------------------------------------------

The back,after working.

------------------------------------------------------

I think this little tree has the potential to become a very nice tree within a couple of years.

-------------------------------------------------------

You will notice one or two small branches have been left on for now these can either be used in the future design or to replace some of the thicker branches I have had to use.







No comments:

Post a Comment