Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 18 November 2013

Natter night 18th Nov 2013.

Yet again a good night, even the cold weather could not stop people from coming to have a natter and a coffee or two.
---------------------------------------------------

I will start with this picture of a yew that belongs to David H from west Cumbria, I was asked to pass it on to David by Robert Porch.


The picture is a pencil drawing of David's tree that won the Best of British Bonsai a few years ago.
-----------------------------------------------

Now a tree featured here before, a Yew belonging to Ken M. Back once more for another clip and style, to try to make it like the drawing that Marc Noelanders drew at it's first workshop.



Ken beavering away with wire.


The image is finally starting to look like the drawing.


Another five years and we should be there.
----------------------------------------------------------
My thanks to all six visitors for another fun evening of Bonsai.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Also thank you to all who visit my blog.





1 comment:

  1. Nice blog

    You have a new follower from ambonsai.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete