Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 3 November 2013

Willowbog chat Nov 2013

The Saturday chat  at Willowbog was well attended once more despite all the weather could throw at us,rain, wind, hail and I think the sun did manage to shine a little, but not for long. Enough of the weather report here are some photos of the day.


Today's Tokenoma display and accent choice. 


Mike giving David C some advice on his White Pine.


A nice image starting to show.


At the last novice workshop Bob had this garden center Cypress, which I clipped a little and showed him how to apply wire. I then set him some homework, to wire the whole tree and bring it back for a tweak.


He managed to get most of the wire on, well done Bob.


After a bit of tweaking this Shohin sized tree looks much more open and will be potted into a better pot in Spring.


Here Peter gives some of the newbies some advice.


Now a rare sight indeed, Tony S actually doing some work on a tree.


Graham W working on his nice Chinese Juniper.


As was John H.


Kieth was also working on a Chinese Juniper.


Anthony R doing some fine pruning of a Korean Hornbeam.


Before I finish I must say Jean's soup was more than welcome on such a cold day.

Thanks Jean.















No comments:

Post a Comment