Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 23 December 2013

Natter night 23rd Dec 2013.

Well only one more natter night left in 2013, but tonight was just as much fun as usual.We had one late comer as well who I think we wakened up with the heat in the studio.
This Ladybird.


I hope he goes back to sleep when it cools down.
-----------------------------------------
Ken M finally got his Larch dewired.


Then we decided a little bit of selective pruning to the apex was needed.


The branch that was removed was too thick at the top of the tree so it was the right thing to do.
It does not look any different in the photos but it is .


There was a couple of finer branches that would replace the thick branch and these were wired and placed.
------------------------------------------
Well thanks for looking in to my blog once more and I hope you all enjoy the forthcoming festivities.





No comments:

Post a Comment