Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 30 December 2013

Natter night 30th Dec 2013.

Well here it is the last natter night of 2013, the next one will be in 2014, I can only hope it will be as big a success as it has been in the past.
------------------------------------

It was a quiet night with only three visitors, which was three more than I expected given the time of year and the weather. It just goes to show how much other people enjoy these nights as well as I do.

As no trees turned up I decided to do some work on a Squamata Juniper, which has been left for most of the last growing season to recover from a repot and styling earlier this year.

This is the tree as it was when I first got it.

As it was before I started tonight.

Toying with the idea of removing the covered branch to create a more balanced image.

The final image for tonight with the lower left branch removed and a slight incline to the left.
The pads need a lot more work but that will come over the next few seasons.
---------------------------------------------------

Well that is all from natter night for this year and all that is left for me to say is a very big THANK YOU to everyone who visits my blog.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Happy new year to all my visitors and friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment