Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 5 January 2014

Busy weekend.

I have just finished arranging a busy weekend for myself next week, first off up to Glasgow to visit Robert Porch on Saturday morning. Then over to Wattston for another couple of hours with Dougie at Wattston bonsai. Then over to the coast at Ayr and into a hotel for dinner and hopefully a relaxing night.Come Sunday morning { time allowing ] a quick trip to Irving to visit Peter Thorn and more Bonsai at his home. Back in the car and down to Ayr to see Jeff Banning and his trees, then round to Alloway hall for a Winter image display, more Bonsai, and a good natter with old and hopefully some new friends.Then it's back in the car for the long drive home. I am really looking forward to this weekend of Bonsai all the way.Plenty to blog about with loads of photos, [ if I don/t forget to take them]


Photo from our last visit to Robert's.

No comments:

Post a Comment