Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 13 January 2014

Natter night 13th Jan 2014.

It was a good job I cleaned up the workshop today as it was quite full tonight, with ten visitors and me it was a bit cramped.We still managed to have a really good natter and plenty tea and coffee, there was also some work done on trees.
------------------------------------------

Dave R come back with this nice Larch, which had not had any work done for about eight years Dave reckons. I think it is about ready for some now.


Dave and Boxie got stuck into it wiring and pruning but the time ran out all to soon.


A change of angle and new front view makes a big difference to the image.


Still quite a bit of wiring to do but it will get there.
Maybe in Spring Dave will do a repot.
-----------------------------------------------
Now a new addition to my collection, a Procumbens Juniper,about Kifu or Chuhin size.


All I have done is to clean up around the Nebari to see what was there.


Looking better already.

------------------------------------------
Just to show how packed the workshop was.
Nice to see Sue even though it was a short visit due to illness.


Sasha does not like cameras.


Boxie and Dave busy in the back ground.


There will not be a natter night next week as I have a prior engagement that night.
This does not mean I will not be posting as usual, because I will be doing something no doubt.

I need my fix of this drug called BONSAI.











1 comment:

  1. I'm REALLY liking the look of that larch Ray, looking forward to some more photos of it.

    Chris R

    ReplyDelete