Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Sunday, 12 January 2014

Sunday in Scotland.

I have just returned from my weekend in Scotland and today was just as good as yesterday. My day started with a run up to see Peter Thorn at Irving and have a look at his trees.After yet another cup of tea we looked at a choice of stand for the two trees he took to the display day in Ayr.
--------------------------------------------------


These were the ones chosen.


---------------------------------------------------------
My next call was to see Jeff B in Ayr.

This nice Hemlock growing very well will look even better when it gets it's new pot in Spring.


A few more of Jeff's trees.

----------------------------------------------------
The next stop was Mr Burn's birth place.

---------------------------------------------------
Now inside the display Hall.
The photos can do the talking in this section.














------------------------------------------------------
Robert went around the hall doing a critique of the trees and stands.
Here you see him doing my display, he even managed to say some nice things about it.


Thanks Robert.
----------------------------------------------------

This weekend up in Bonnie Scotland has been one of the best I have had in a long time.
The welcome and hospitality was second to none.

To quote a well known actor, I will be back.

























No comments:

Post a Comment