Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 10 February 2014

Early start.

I had an early visit from Mike R this morning and after the usual cup of coffee we had a look round the trees. Mike suggested putting this Juniper into another pot.

This is the tree as it was shortly after arriving here last year.


After an initial styling.


After the repot.


Starting to look much more balanced. 
Still a lot of work to do but well on it's way now.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ray. I really like the photos and videos that you're posting these days. Very sophisticated. Really puts Carlisle on the map. I would like to send you a pic of one of my trees that may be of interest to you. How do I do that?

    ReplyDelete