Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 1 March 2014

Empty.

I had a run up to Willowbog today to see if I could help get anything ready for The BSA show next weekend.
This is what I found.

The Tokenoma, empty.

The new green house,empty

The workshop, transformed.

The three ladies, Sue, Dianne and Jane very busy getting the refreshment room ready.

Them Hartlepool boys never miss a trick to get a free cup of coffee.

But on a serious note the place is looking very good, but will be a lot better next weekend when the show is on. 
Miss it, miss out.

Well done to Peter and Jean for all the hard work that they have done in getting the place ready for what promises to be a great weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment