Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 10 March 2014

Natter night 10th March 2014.

Today has been the best so far this year, sunshine all day, and tonight was another good night as well.

Ken M brought this very nice Larch for a repot as it has been in this pot for about five years.



As these two photos show it was very pot bound and in need of a good root prune.



The finished image, the tree was turned a little to show a new front.



Also today I did a little work on my Hawthorn forest.

This photo shows how much the buds are moving, I am hoping for some flowers this year, 
Fingers crossed.

My False Cypress, I am thinking of moving into another pot at this angle, rather than the way it has been for a long time.


I will decide when I do a repot.


 Finally a Squamata Juniper which is showing good signs of growth.

I hope this weather lasts for a while as the trees are really enjoying it.

Thanks for visiting my blog .







No comments:

Post a Comment