Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 24 March 2014

Natter night 24th March 2014.

A quiet night as regards visitors with only three turning up, but we still kept busy non the less.

I started on this Azalea before anyone else arrived, all I did was to remove the long extensions that had been left to grow for a long time. 


When Mike R arrived we had a discussion about what else to remove and proceeded to remove some more unwanted branches.  

We also decided to change the planting angle a little when the tree is repotted.
This will be the new angle.

Then Ken M arrived with yet another Pine to be repotted, this time a nice Scots Pine.

Another repot, this time a Dwarf Rose.

Looks much better in a proper pot.

I also potted this small Cotoneaster.

And this small Willow.

Another busy potting night but well worth doing.

Thanks for looking in once more to my blog.
. Feel free to comment as I love to have feedback about what I am doing.







3 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

    Kenly
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things happened for a reason so be thankful for everything. Thank you for your wonderful article. I hope you could inspire more people. Please visit my site.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete