Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 3 March 2014

Natter night 3rd March 2014.

We spent tonight putting moss on trees and getting stands ready for the upcoming BSA show this weekend.I have already decided what I am using but Sue had not until tonight. With a little help from my visitors she now knows what stands and trees she is going to display. Here are a couple of teasers, so to make sure you see the finished displays you will have to come to the show at Willowbog or wait until I post the photos after the show.


Sue above adding moss.
Mike R doing the same below.


Just some of the moss we used.


Sue also saw this little Chinese Juniper I styled for her last week, she was very pleased with it.


Another piece of the moss I placed in this little pot, yet another accent is born.


It is amazing how the time flies by when you are having fun.

Thanks again for visiting my blog and I hope to see you at the show.





No comments:

Post a Comment