Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Saturday, 29 March 2014

!st jaunt away 2014.

We have been away on the first jaunt of the year to Liverpool, which we enjoy very much. Apart from shopping we also went into the World Museum to see how it has changed since our last visit.

No trees bar this one, not much foliage on it though.
Amazing what you see wandering round Liverpool.
I do not think these came from the Mersey.

Into the orient.

The detail on these items is fantastic.


There is plenty to see even for the modernist.

We had a good time over three days and also had some very good meals.
Now back home and down to some really good things.
BONSAI.
Nice to get away but also nice to get back to my trees.











No comments:

Post a Comment