Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 7 April 2014

BTA Coventry.

Sunday was a long and very busy day for us, as we left home about six thirty in the morning, for the long drive down to Coventry for the Bonsai Traders Expo.
On arrival at the venue chaos was the order of the day, we were like kids in a sweet shop.
There was so much to see and so much choice of everything to do with Bonsai that I did not have time to take many photos.



Just a couple of local club displays were all I managed to take.

Mike R, David C, Sue S and myself really enjoyed the day out, finished off by a visit to a very nice man's Bonsai garden.
Thank you Ian S.
{Sorry no photos.}
We arrived home about eight at night, tired but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment