Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 14 April 2014

Natter night 14th April 2014.

Another great night, made all the better by the nice weather and the good company of my six visitors.It was nice to see my long distance visitor from South Africa once more, Mike H comes over to see his Mom who lives close to me and usually comes to my Bonsai night.
---------------------------------

My first job tonight was an emergency repot on Ken's Scots Pine after a cat knocked it off the bench and loosened the tree from the pot.

All safely tied in once more.
-----------------------------------------
Sue S brought this Shohin Trident Maple to show us how it is improving.


She also brought this Deshojo Maple which is filling out nicely.
-------------------------------------------

Margery brought these three trees for some advice.
---------------------------------

Finally I did some work on my Hawthorn forest, as it did not flower I decided to add a little wire and clip it out.

After the work, it looks much more refined and open.

I am pleased with the progress of this tree so far this year, it seems to be gaining more strength than in previous years.
------------------------------------------
Thank you once again for looking in.






No comments:

Post a Comment