Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 7 April 2014

Why more pots?

While at the BTA expo yesterday I purchased three more pots, why you may ask? Because I cannot resist a nice pot is the answer, I did not have any trees in mind for these pots but one day I will find one for each of them. It is nice to have plenty of choice when it comes to repotting.

The first two I think are Chinese.


This one is from Walsall studio ceramics.

One day I think I will need an extension on the studio to keep them all in.

I also purchased this Procumbens Juniper, an import from Japan.
  
I hope I can do justice to this already nice tree.

I am not only a Bonsai nut, but a pot nut as well/

No comments:

Post a Comment