Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.
Please click on photos for full size view, and feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!!







Monday, 19 May 2014

Natter night 19th May 2014.

A reasonably quiet night but such a lovely evening not to be wasted, so I decided to do a little styling on my new Hinoki Cypress.

I think this will be the front view, this is before any work.

After working it is much thinner.

The other side before work.

After working, this could also make a front .

Ken M was a bit fast for me tonight as I did not get a before photo of this small Maple before he clipped it back to promote some back buds.

Tommy G brought this Azalea to show us how it has bloomed.

Beautiful flowers.

As we could work outside in the garden on such a good night the time just seemed to fly by and all to soon it was getting dark.
Time fly's when your enjoying yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment